Engineer, Systems Architecture
Responsible for Systems Engineering and design of T-Mobile's Network. Perform feasibility analysis of new technologies, products, features, and services for Small Cells & DAS Team. Support Lab and FOA validation of these new services/platforms and ensuring a successful rollout. This role is a technologist required to do in depth analysis (both fiscal and technical) and design of new features and technologies.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comQualifications
* Understanding of Wireless Network Architecture, Technologies and concepts.
* Understanding of applicable Wireless industry standards. E.g. 3GPP, ITUT, ANSI, etc
* Some experience with Technical Writing and presentation skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* General proficiency with MS Office
* Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams
* 2+ years Technical engineering experience
* Experience with Wireless Operators will be a plus
* Ability to work cross functionally to identify network issues
* 2+ years Technical Project Management
* Bachelors Degree. Technical discipline
* In lieu of a degree, experience within the telecom industry may be considered
License or Certification
Internal contacts are typically with others at the same level. Will be helping to drive the development and adoption of Engineering System strategy & design. Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must b
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Network TechnologyEssential Functions
* System Architecture: Provide network design documents as required for new system(s) and feature(s) deployment.
* Support Network Validation: Develop lab and FOA test plans for new major releases and key features. Support the feature verification in lab and FOA when design level support is required.
* Feasibility Analysis: Support internal analysis by documenting options and impacts via research and definition of technical requirements.
* SME Operational support: Support the Performance Management, Capacity Planning, troubleshooting and Operational teams for T-Mobile Systems especially for Small Cells & DAS Solutions Team. Roadmap/Vendor Management: Drive vendor Roadmap to ensure T-Mobile requirements are adequately met and close any development gaps. Drive vendors for timely delivery of SW/HW and system features per T-Mobile requirements.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.