At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking an Engineer Systems Architect 4 to work within our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in El Segundo, CA.
This experienced Engineer Systems Architect 4 must have prior technical experience with system performance, modeling/simulation and analysis with front end program definition and architecture development experience. The ideal candidate will be developing the integration of modeling/simulation products in an MBSE environment. Experience with MatLab, Python, ModelCenter with MBSE background and architecture modeling is essential to the success of this role. Experience with CameoEA is a plus.
* Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 9 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
* Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 7 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
* Knowledge and experience with front end program definition and architecture development experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of MatLab, Python, and ModelCenter
* Active In-Scope DoD Secret Security Clearance
* Masters' Degree in System Engineering
* Knowledge and experience MBSE background and architecture modeling desired
* Knowledge and experience with CameoEA
* Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.