Willingness to travel. Performs a variety of duties in support of ISR mission systems on MC-12 series aircraft. Possesses in-depth knowledge and skill in the testing, maintenance, calibration and repair of ISR mission systems on MC-12 series aircraft. Applies technical knowledge of electronic principles and strong knowledge in troubleshooting techniques to determine equipment malfunctions and restore ISR mission systems to full operational status. Performs work in accordance with technical manuals, schematics, engineering drawings, and written/verbal instructions.
Possesses strong verbal and written interpersonal communication skills to liaison with aircraft maintenance, flight operations, engineering team, program management office, and local customer in support of ISR mission systems on MC-12 series aircraft. Meets worldwide immunization and deployment requirements. Performs other assigned duties as required by Management.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customer's mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
* Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Electronic Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or closely related field and a minimum of five (5) years of related ISR mission system experience; or
* Associates degree in one of the following: Electronic Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or closely related field and a minimum of eight (8) years of related ISR mission system experience
* Three (3) years of avionics system experience and three (3) years of related ISR mission system experience.
Preferred areas of ISR mission system expertise:
* Line of Sight (LoS) and satellite tactical radio systems
* Communications Security (COMSEC) and Transmission Security (TRANSEC) methods and procedures
* Computer architectures including computer bus standards
* Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Networking (LAN) interface standards and protocols to include Cisco server hardware
* Use of Government classified networks, email, and land lines
* Administration techniques on classified and unclassified computer systems
* Software configuration management, hard drive imaging and up-classing procedures
* Handling of classified materials, CCI and government owned equipment
* Electromagnetic inference testing
* RF cable sweeping/troubleshooting techniques using spectrum analyzers
* Airborne video transmission systems
* Airborne GPS systems
* Secure airborne satellite internet systems
* Analog/digital ICS system
* HD/SDI video systems
* EO/IR sensor systems
* IFF system
* Missile warning and counter measure systems
* A , Network , and/or Security
This position requires US citizenship and a Secret Clearance with the ability to maintain the clearance. Applicant must also have the ability to acquire and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance if required.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.