Engineer, Software (ServiceNow)
If you are a proficient Service Now developer with a strong passion for technology, have a keen sense of Business and are obsessed with customer satisfaction; look no further. T-Mobile is looking for someone like you to join a team of highly qualified and motivated engineers to work on state-of-the-art Service Now platform developing solutions to meet our growing customer needs. This role interacts with customers, drives solutions, performs feasibility analysis of requirements, products, features, and services, supports Lab and Staging validation of these new services/platforms and ensures a successful rollout. May be involved in multiple projects and have responsibility for one or more of those projects.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Advanced understanding of monitoring systems, Architecture, Technologies and concepts.
* Advanced understanding of applicable industry standards and protocols. E.g. W3.org, ITIL, ANSI, Java, .NET, RPCAP 802.xx etc
* Strong technical writing and presentation skills
* Able to document and articulate technical strategies
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams
* 2+ years IT/Technical engineering experience
* Experience with Service Now both developing solutions and administrating the platform.
* 1+ year Technical Project Management
* ITIL Certification.
* Experience implementing Service Now modules.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
* Customer engagement with strong personal skills to build and maintain business relationships.
* End user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues.
* Ability to multitask and manage time effectively amongst multiple priorities.
* Ability to communicate to all levels of end users, IS and Management staff.
* Ability to work on a cross-functional team to design and implement scalable and sustainable systems.
* Demonstrated writing skills for creating run books, functional, design and configuration specifications
* Bachelor's Degree
* In lieu of a degree, experience within industry may be considered.
* Design and develop solutions using Service Now modules per business requirements.
* Complete projects from design through development and into implementation.
* Implement complex workflow automations, service catalog offerings, and enhancements to asset discovery.
* System Design: Create monitoring designs to achieve optimum value. Provide technical design documents as required for new system(s) and feature(s) deployment.
* Support Network Validation: Develop lab and deployment test plans for new major releases and key features. Support the feature verification in lab and FOA when design level support is required.
* Feasibility Analysis: Provide technical analysis by documenting options and impacts via research and definition of technical requirements.
* SME Operational support: Support internal customers: IT, Performance Management, Capacity Planning, troubleshooting and Operational teams that use monitoring systems.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.