The Technology Software Engineer will work with a team of software developers, rf/ran engineers, and deployment teams to design, implement, and deploy software that will drive the building of cell sites and new radio architecture.
The engineer will participate in architecture and design of various software components focused on creating applications that leverage technologies such as virtualization, micro services, SDN, NFV, and Big Data platforms and technologies.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comQualifications
* 2+ years software engineering experience in .net, C#, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Java, other
* Strong technical writing and presentation skills
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
* Ability to communicate to all levels of end users, IS and Management staff.
* Ability to work on a cross-functional team to design and implement scalable and sustainable systems.
* Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams
* Demonstrate knowledge of CI/CD.
* Demonstrate knowledge of UCD principals
* Demonstrate knowledge with tools like PCF, Jenkins, Apigee, Bamboo, Bitbucket.
* Demonstrate knowledge in multiple data store solutions (MongoDB, SQL, Oracle)
* Design and build API's in microservices architecture.
* Knowledge of Object oriented development principles.
* Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Engineering
License or Certification
Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods. This position requires working with a computer (k
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
* Lead the requirements gathering, technical research and fact-finding to develop, perform feasibility analysis, enhance or modify applications.
* Contribute to designs to implement new ideas, which improve existing services (or introduces new systems, processes, or services).
* Understands and can apply new industry perspectives to our existing business model. Review existing designs and processes to highlight more efficient ways to complete existing workload more effectively through industry perspectives
* Develop highly scalable, reliable, reusable, and optimal data pipelines for data ingestion and data processing for both batch and real time applications
* Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Writes basic documentation on how technology works. Contributes clear documentation for new code and systems used.
* Translate business requirements and objectives into documented technical specifications for technical applications and solutions.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.