RegularLocation: Irving, TX Position Summary:
Conducts detailed testing of applications, reviews results, and provides feedback to various departments, including suggesting functionality for all product application groups. Provides application support in assigned product group. Utilizes established guidelines to develop test plans, design reports and prepare system documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conducts integrated testing, regression testing, and stress/load testing.
* Participates in the analysis, design, and implementation of information systems in order to meet specified functional design requirements and specifications.
* Assists in developing quality assurance and test plans based on established specifications.
* Sets and reviews quality standards and practices.
* Debugs routine programs, prepares system test data, and prepares system documentation.
* Works with other department heads to improve processes.
* Designs reports and assists with client implementations.
* Completes special projects as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or electrical engineering or equivalent, relevant experience.
* 5 years of software test experience.
* 5 years Quality Assurance testing background in a production environment.
* 1+ year AWS or similar cloud-based testing environment experience highly preferred (Google Cloud, Azure, PCF, etc).
Requirements and General Skills:
* Excellent communication skills
* Hands on automotive experience.
* Displays attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Takes initiative on improvements and testing results.
* Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in an organized and timely manner.
* Ability to work independently.
* Interfaces with cross functional teams.
* Completes special projects as assigned.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Familiar with Agile methodology, and software development life cycle.
* CRM experience required, and SalesForce experience highly preferred.
* Software engineering experience.
* Experience in protocol services testing required: TCP/IP, cellular, telecom, etc.
* Experience writing software test plans and test cases required.
* Manual testing experience in gray box environment required.
* Automation scripting experience preferred.
* SQL scripting experience preferred.
* Experience in test case repository, such as HP ALM, and defect tracking tools, such as JIRA.
* Experience in messaging protocols: SMS, DTMF, etc.
* Experience in setting up test devices such as modems and DCMs.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
About Sirius XM
Sirius XM Holdings is a radio broadcaster.