Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing
* Analyzes requirements, coordinates with BA's / Subject Matter Experts.
* Participates in Requirements review sessions in order to provide sign off
* Identifies test conditions and creates test cases.
* Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
* Identify / Create test data for test execution.
* Executes manual / automation tests according to the Test Cases.
* Documents and evaluates test results and report defects.
* Retests, validates and closes applicable defects as appropriate.
* Validates release notes.
* Identifies and reports risks. Submits daily status report.
* Coordinates between Onshore / Offshore as needed.
* Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
* Must have proven experience in all phases of the project life cycle in QA and experience in all phases of testing.
* Must be an expert in the concepts of test process. Strong experience in manual testing, defect tracking and reporting
* Ability to work under a tight project schedule.
* Knowledge and experience in TFS.
* Exceptional experience in test scenario/case creation
* SQL knowledge is a plus
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
* Experience working in a team environment where team members are geographically dispersed.
* Must possess excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
* Perform other duties assigned by management.
* Minimum of two (2) years of QA experience
* Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM
Nice to Have
* Experience with a Print and Mail facility or previous testing a plus.
* Familiarity with Agile development methods (I.e. Scrum) is highly preferred.
* SQL knowledge/experience.
* Bachelor's degree.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.