Devops and Build Infrastructure Engineer
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Devops (Build Infrastructure Engineer/ Continuous Integration Engineer). This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background developing a build and deployment infrastructure for software. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
● Architect, build and maintain a scalable multi-stage CI system. The CI system must be able to support a wide range of teams ranging from embedded software teams to teams developing software for the cloud.
● Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing, automation and release management making the entirety of software engineering as efficient and effective as possible.
● Define and implement appropriate automation of operational activities.
● Improve the replicability of build and test runs using central OS configuration management, virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker)
● Contribute to building a strong team of Build Infrastructure Engineers/ Continuous Integration Engineers
● Unify our development pipeline, build process, testing and deployment strategies across diverse teams.
● Strong understanding of CI and experience with industry standard solutions, e.g. Jenkins
● Strong programming and scripting knowledge, e.g. Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash
● Familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems
● Strong understanding of test processes and test strategies including the generation of meaningful test metrics
● Strong communication skills to gather requirements from the development teams and to train the teams in the workflow and processes.
● Good technical understanding of large-scale server and cloud infrastructures
● 5+ years of industry experience
● Demonstrated track record of designing and deploying systems that work reliably
● Experience developing CI systems and test automation for embedded software and hardware
● Experience with model based development (Matlab/Simulink) tools and workflow
● Automotive experience
● BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science or other related fields
● MS preferred
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic
origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team,
our products, and our community.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a luxury mobility company reimagining what a car can be.