Want to help shape tomorrow? At Bendix we've been doing it for nearly 90 years …setting the standard with advanced dynamic solutions that drive improved commercial vehicle performance and safety. We're part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, the global leader in braking technologies. As part of our team, you'll collaborate with a world of talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own. You'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences, partnerships, and an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. Innovation is part of our DNA. Achievement drives our culture. Learn more today! www.bendix.com/careers
Position Title: Engineer 3, DevOps
Reports To: Engineering Supervisor, Software
Date Last Revised: April 1, 2019
This position is responsible for the migrating the web environment to Azure
* Assist with migration of web platform to Azure * Lead the team and implement best practices for Development Operations * Monitor and improve production performance of legacy and new platforms
* 3+ years' experience in similar role * Firm understanding and experience in a DevOps culture * 3 years of experience with current operating system administration * Excellent troubleshooting skills in resolving application deployment and cloud infrastructure issues. * 2 years of experience with implementation and support of cloud services on Azure. * Experience with Shell Scripting (Powershell)
* Knowledge of Windows Server fundamentals, scripting and configuration * Knowledge of various DevOps tools, technologies and best practices * Knowledge of container concepts and implementation * Knowledge of APIs / Micro Services / RESTful Webservices
* Certification in (Azure, AWS, DevOps) * Experience with current monitoring tools and development tooling * Experience with logging and monitoring tools * Experience with Risk Remediation * 2 years of experience with network virtualization hypervisors, and ability to troubleshoot cloud communication issues * Experience with SQL and Cosmos DB * Experience using Jenkins for build and release management a plus * Experience with code repository like SVN and GIT * Solid analytical skills. * Good organizational skills, capable of maintaining schedules and communicating progress to management
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field is required.
What does Bendix have to offer you?
* Work/life balance that includes Paid Vacation & Holiday Paid Time Off * 401k Plan with Company matching * Retirement Savings Plan * Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement) * Wellness Program and incentives * On-Site Fitness Center * On-Site Cafeteria with Healthy menu options * Health and Welfare Insurance Benefits that start on your 1st day of employment: * Company-Paid Benefits: * Basic Life Insurance * Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance * Short Term Disability * Business Travel Accident Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * Voluntary Employee-Paid Benefits: * Medical and Prescription insurance * Dental insurance * Vision insurance * Supplemental Life Insurance Plans * Supplemental AD&D insurance for Employee and Family * Long Term Disability * Accident Plan * Critical Illness Plan * Hospital Indemnity Plan * LI-KW1
Position Requirements: The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.