See what you're missing! Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
In Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solutions, you'll help develop systems that sense, control, exploit and disseminate actionable information to warfighters supporting a variety of missions.
BAE Systems is looking for a Cybersecurity/Information Assurance Engineer. The qualified candidate will be working on the security engineering team supporting engineering activities in a rapid development environment to support the specification, development, and application of computer security technologies, cybersecurity, and information assurance management techniques to DoD and Intelligence Community systems.
Keywords: Cyber, security, vulnerability, STIG, RMF, Risk Management Framework, A&A, Assessment and Authorization, threat modeling, offensive, attack vector, defense-in-depth
Tasks may include:
* Performing cyber system engineering activities
* Conducting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities for DoD and Intelligence Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework and ICD-503 guidelines
* Developing system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones
* Coordinating vulnerability scans, static code scans and dynamic code scans to detect software vulnerabilities
* Conducting and analyzing vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS)
* Identifying and implementing vulnerability resolutions and/or mitigations
* Conducting security test events to achieve accreditation milestones
This position may require business travel to customer locations in support of product demonstrations, software installation, and system testing.
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems.