Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Endpoint Security Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the exceptional knowledge of Cloud App Security Broker (CASB) to secure and manage Microsoft 365 both on-prem and cloud, in the Endpoint Security Engineering team
As the Endpoint Security Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Manage and secure Microsoft o365
* Architect security controls in a cloud environment (Desktop, o365, and Azure)
* Experience working in an enterprise environment
* Identify areas for improvement and development with the capability to implement industry best practices.
* Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
* 7+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment.
Skills & Experiences:
You possess strong conceptual knowledge and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the following:
* Implementation of CASB
* The latest version of Microsoft o365 E5
* Securing data in OneDrive, e-mail security, and SharePoint
* Windows Defender ATP
* Endpoint security experience
* Automation around consuming APIs
* Strong PowerShell development skills
* Utilize Splunk to present endpoint data
* Ability to write clear and concise documentation (design, product installation, runbooks, and diagrams)
* Good interpersonal skills like being a great teammate and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
* Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
* Ambitious and flexible with high motivation.
* Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
* Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
* Strong presentation and writing skills.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.