Title End User Support Technician Tier 3 Job Reference 19-0172 Post Date 6/24/2019 City/Location Gaithersburg State MD Point of Hire Seattle, WA Company DDATA - DesignDATA Reports To Director of Customer Service Delivery Type of Position Regular Full-Time FLSA Status Exempt Schedule Varies Description JOB SUMMARY: Provides technical support to clients by troubleshooting applications, systems access, hardware, software, and network related issues. Identifies and resolves complex issues or escalates issues to the End User Support Technician Tier 4 or the Technical Account Manager. Documents and monitors service requests to ensure that the issue resolution meets or exceeds the service level standard for owned tickets as well as tickets owned by Tier 1 and 2 technicians. Provides training and coaching and acts as an escalation point for Tier 1 and 2 Support Technicians. Provides onsite technical support for clients.
* Provides troubleshooting and resolution for workstation, server, and communications software and hardware issues, including more advanced topics and situations
* Provides onsite support for clients
* Collaborates with other End User Support Technicians, Technical Account Managers and Client Technology Manager when escalating and resolving complex issues
* Creates clear, concise documentation in instructional knowledge-based articles
* Opens, updates, tracks, and closes tickets in the ticket management system
* Provides active troubleshooting and resolution guidance to Tier 1 and 2 technicians
* Coaches and trains Tier 1 and 2 technicians on technical topics and issue resolution management.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides supplementary technical assistance to Technical Account Managers and Client Technology Managers on special projects
* Participates in Client Business Reviews when requested
* Leads small internal projects as directed by the Client Technology Manager or Technical Account Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Good verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
* Solid problem-solving skills
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Configure and troubleshoot Office 365
* Configure/deploy workstations using MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
* Required experience with the following:
o ConnectWise or similar ticket or case management system
o Microsoft Office applications
o Kaseya or similar remote access software
o Push/install critical updates to workstations and servers (patching)
o Windows workstation installation and configuration
o Hardware and networking topology
o Vendor support/management
* Optional experience with the following
o Promotion and demotion of server roles; configure server roles
o Active Directory replication
o Configure Server hardware
o Configuration of VMWare
* High school diploma or GED required, prefer Associate's degree or higher
* 2 years of relevant experience in a technical help desk environment
* Valid driver's license, insurance and reliable personal vehicle
* Required certifications:
* Microsoft Office Specialist
* ACMT (Apple) or Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (Windows 10)
* MCSA Server 2016
* Network+, Security+
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The individual will be subject to sedentary work with the majority of hours in a professional office environment, and will need to be able to quickly respond to a change in work demands. The individual is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as viewing a computer terminal. Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects (1-40 lbs.) are required.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: It is design DATA, Inc.'s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: design Data, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
PAY TRANSPARENCY STATEMENT: design Data, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
Apply Online at www.doyon.com
We are a Federal Contractor and comply with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law and the poster is available http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300
If you need assistance or special accommodations during the application process, please contact the appropriate Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Only qualified applicants will be notified.
* Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
* Contact Us
© Doyon Limited.