Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Responsibilities Position Summary:Provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems. Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
* Provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects.
* May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems.
* Leads the team in troubleshooting of highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
* Works or coordinates on multiple projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes a team leader.
* Acts a subject matter expert for multiple areas.
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business discipline or 6-8 years relevant experience including leading teamsProficient in Windows operating system environment, network printing systems and Microsoft Office modules.Strong customer service skills.Preferred Qualifications:Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
About Dignity Health
Dignity Health is a health care provider.