ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions provides end-users (healthcare facilities, schools, universities, military, commercial buildings, etc.) with unsurpassed security and life-safety solutions and the essential support services (LEED consultation, code compliance, access control system integration, product research and selection, specification writing services, technical support, etc.) to ensure well-functioning doorway systems in the commercial building industry. This is all accomplished by combining the strengths of industry-leading door and hardware brands. Visit www.assaabloydss.com for more information.
This position will be responsible for calling on developers, end users and architects. We need a sales professional capable of relationship and technical solution selling within the commercial construction, multi-family and property management market segments to gain approval for the product lines represented by Door Security Solutions. You will be responsible for the following:
* Communicate effectively with a variety of decision makers and influencers including locksmiths, facility managers, IT networking managers and executives.
* Manage a sales territory including developing short and long term sales plans.
* Identify and classify the sales potential of each client.
* Establish a network of clients with a high level of trust, developing relationships quickly and easily.
* Sell opening solutions as a consultant using a communication approach that can be effective with a diverse audience.
* Apply discovery abilities including: prospecting, profiling, qualifying, identifying client needs, and presenting solutions.
* Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with 2 years sales experience in an industry related product.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with courses in construction management, architectural design and computer systems highly desirable.
* Knowledge of construction processes and the roles of end user -owner, architect, construction manager, general contractor, CHD, etc.
* Hands on experience with openings, commercial locksmith experience, installing door frames and hardware, contractors license for installation, CHD project manager with school, healthcare or institutional facilities.
* Ability to read and understand specifications and facility standards.
* Strong communication, time management, negotiation and follow-up skills.
* Technical aptitude in building construction, electro mechanical and IT networking.
* Desire and ability to demonstrate sales leadership.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. of sample and display material for sale presentations.
ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran