Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Responsibilities Position Summary:Provides desktop hardware support for the user community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity. Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
* Provides desktop hardware support for the user community.
* Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity.
* Performs troubleshooting for moderate to high complex hardware, software and system problems.
* Acts as subject matter expert for at least one device type.
* May be assigned to one or more projects as a project team member.
* Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity.
* Utilizes previous experience to reach resolution and will contribute to knowledge management system(s). Escalates issues when necessary.
* Responds to customer requests received via the Service Management application.
* Fulfills requests of moderate to high complexity.
* Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
* Assists in the maintenance of and enters appropriate data into the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
* Responds to assigned issues and troubleshoots problems with desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile carts, printers and peripherals, including deployment of new devices.
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end-user experience and takes corrective action.
* Participates in low complexity local and enterprise projects. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
* Performs proactive maintenance on devices. Participates in the "smart hands" program to assist other IT functional areas when needed.
* General knowledge of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and always works within those metrics.
* Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Problem Management.
* Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Contributes to new or modified policies.
* Provides guidance, training and problem solving assistance to other team members.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
* 2-4 years of experience in the service industry.
* Strong knowledge of Windows operating system environment, network printing systems and Microsoft Office modules.
* Solid customer service skills.
* High School Diploma
* Healthcare experience preferred
* Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate
About Dignity Health
Dignity Health is a health care provider.