Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for a Content Specialist who has experience crafting and delivering impactful and differentiating enablement programs for Presales associates of enterprise cloud applications to join the Solution Strategy team! This is your chance to join our expanding Presales team in North America working with next-generation Workday Business Management solutions; the on-demand alternative with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
The Solution Strategy team works across the Workday functional and organizational pillars to help prioritize, coordinate, and communicate demo content build. The Content Specialist will assist the team in creating learning experiences of the demo content for Presales associates, test and publish content, and track the effectiveness of these programs. The subject matter of the programs will include key updates to demo content from across the Workday platform; HCM, FINs, Student, and Analytics, plus enablement artifacts on internal tools as they are developed. Working closely with the Curriculum Developer, the Content Specialist will leverage their creative skills to bring artifacts to life while managing the administrative components of program delivery. Come join Workday and showcase your creativity, program management, project management, and advanced problem-solving skills to accelerate Presales' efforts in achieving company and revenue attainment goals.
* Program coordination
* Content creation - graphics, animation, video, etc.
* Leverage the Workday Learning application and other tools
* Refresh programs with each update and evaluate content for relevance
* Track and report on metrics of effectiveness
* Partner with Presales enablement on content roll-out
* Create HTML demos with educational content
* Approximately 15% travel
* Previous experience with enablement program coordination
* Handle volume and pressure in an agile environment where content is constantly evolving
* Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate or Articulate
* Familiarity with multimedia, and graphics tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.