A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
* Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in emerging technologies including the following areas:
* Coaching and helping junior resources learn technical concepts;
* Leveraging previous knowledge of and/or experience with web/application design and development principles, tools, and technologies;
* Demonstrating software development/architecture/infrastructure skills;
* Driving and pushing prototypes forward while considering innovative features, functionality, and usability;
* Demonstrating ability to collaborate in small multidisciplinary teams and with other developers and designers to continue pushing forward progress towards meeting customer needs;
* Demonstrating Full Stack Development skills; and,
* Demonstrating GCP and/or docker experience.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success supporting the end-to-end delivery of a technology prototype, emphasizing the following areas:
* Leading software development and practices;
* Delivering projects and prototypes from concept through execution on a timely basis;
* Demonstrating agile development methodology, team collaboration, and prototype development;
* Gathering business and technical requirements;
* Developing user persona & story development;
* Designing user experience and user interfaces;
* Designing application & data architecture;
* Delivering end-to-end multiple prototypes using a modern language or framework like Angular, NodeJS, React, or similar;
* Creating deliverables, demos, playbooks, and thought leadership to document and support your portfolio of technology products;
* Working with Emerging Technology Lab's core team members to establish that status, risks, and issues are reported/escalated as needed; and,
* Demonstrating knowledge of emerging technologies, trends, and industry disruptors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.