Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in Technology Solutions Professional for Azure Advanced Networking that will help the largest and most important companies in the world across all industries successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Technology Solutions Professional for Azure Advanced Networking to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between the customer and Microsoft Advanced Networking scenarios.
You will own the Azure Advanced Networking Solutions technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers.
* Domain-specific Azure Advanced Networking subject matter expert. Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for Azure Advanced Networking to apply that to customer advanced workloads including cloud networking applications from key ISVs. required
* Azure Advanced Networking Knowledge. Familiarity with the following: Azure ExpressRoute, Virtual Wan, Azure Firewall, Azure Front Door and Azure CDN. required
* Infrastructure Integration. Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to cloud networking and hybrid cloud networking solutions. required
* Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud networking and hybrid networking solutions. required
* Technical depth. Enterprise networking subject matter expert. Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for Networking including key capabilities of networking principles such as the OSI Model, TCP/IP, switching, routing (BGP, OSPF, RIP/IGRP), load balancing, monitoring, network virtual appliances, SDN, MPLS and network security technologies (Firewall, IDS/IPS, Proxy, VPN). Ability to provide meaningful technical feedback to network engineering groups required. required
* Networking experience. Operating, designing and troubleshooting enterprise and cloud networks. required
* Network ecosystem. Familiarity with Azure Networking technologies (ExpressRoute, VPN, Virtual Networks, Network Security Groups, Traffic Manager, etc.) preferred
* Technical breadth. Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management. preferred
* Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners. required
* Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills. required
* Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives. preferred
* Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused. preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Understand customers' overall Cloud Networking infrastructure, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions
* Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a Cloud Networking ready state and roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Azure Advanced Networking technologies (e.g. ExpressRoute, vWAN, CDN, Azure Front Door.. etc.) as appropriate
* Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers
* Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Archs' in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist for Advanced Networking scenarios with customers, partners and external communities
* Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.