Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in Technology Solutions Professional for Azure Advanced Migrations scenarios such as running VMWare on Azure that will help the largest and most important companies in the world across all industries successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Technology Solutions Professional for Azure VMWare Solutions to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between the customer and Microsoft Advanced Migration scenarios such as Azure VMware solutions.
You will own the Azure VMWare Solutions technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers.
* Experience. and success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
* Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. required
* Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies required
* Experience selling & deployment of cloud services to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on cloud infrastructure technologies & Network Architecture, Network Design, Virtualization, Application Management, Security required
* Hybrid Cloud Experience: - Hybrid Cloud selling experience in public/private cloud for VMWare solutions required
* VMWare Experience: Previous work experience at VMWare, enterprise customer and partner for deploying VMWare infrastructure technologies and VMWare certification required
* Knowledge of VMware full Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) stack required
* Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Understand customers' overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions)
* Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. VMWare on Azure, Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.) as appropriate
* Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers
* Collaborate with other Technology Solutions Professionals in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
* Be an Azure Platform evangelist for Advanced Migration scenarios such as Azure VMWare Solutions with customers, partners and external communities
* Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.