Description:Lockheed Martin MFC (Missiles and Fire Control) in Dallas, TX is seeking an experienced software engineer with a strong background in Systems and Software Architecture to support the research and development phase for the Advanced Radar Threat System (ARTS) program.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for defining the software architecture and design including development of functional, performance, and interface requirements for the ARTS Family of Systems (FoS). The individual is expected to collaborate with system and software engineers and to provide support to the capture and proposal teams.
* Minimum of a Secret clearance is required for this role
* Experience developing and documenting system-level software architectures, encompassing multiple Computer Software Configuration Items (CSCIs), based on system requirements.
* The candidate must have experience developing and executing detailed schedules.
* The candidate must also have experience developing software to comply with stated requirements.
* Experience working on agile software development programs.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
* Familiarity with threads, concurrency, design patterns, Presentation Abstraction Control (PAC)
* Experience developing software using the C++ programming language
* Experience with the Redhat Linux Operating System
* Familiarity with the RTI DDS communications middleware
* Familiarity with the following software tools/concepts (Eclipse, GCC, UML, FACE, Class Diagrams, DODAF, Rhapsody, DOORS, Boost, QT, SQLite, WxWidgets, KlocWork, and Python Scripting)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.