Keurig Brewers utilize advanced technology to deliver the Perfect Cup, in every cup. The brewer firmware monitors sensors, controls electro-mechanical devices, as well as leverages Cloud connectivity and machine learning to create a personalized and easy-to-use user experience. Working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and systems-oriented environment, the Embedded Software Quality/Automation Lead will lead the development and execution of test infrastructure/automation development as well as the creation and execution of test plans to ensure that brewer software is intelligently and efficiently tested in all phases of the development and production lifecycle. This role will be a mix of both test leadership and hands-on test development/execution.
* Lead small team of internal and contract test engineers in developing a comprehensive test strategy for embedded brewer software as well as Cloud connectivity * Develop, maintain and extend test automation infrastructure * For all levels of testing, including unit, integration, regression, etc.
* Develop, execute, manage, maintain, document test plans, strategy, design, cases, and procedures * Integration, system, regression, etc.
* Execute functional, system, regression, and performance testing * Document results and enter defects into JIRA
* BS in CS, CE, EE required * 10+ years of experience in software development/software quality * Including at least 2 full lifecycle development projects bringing consumer, medical, commercial, or similar type products to market
* Experience testing embedded products running on both Embedded Linux/RTOS and bare metal * Experience in developing/deploying automated test infrastructure and automated tests * Experience leading test teams in development and execution of test plans * Track record designing full test plans on multiple products * Strong scripting skills (python, perl, shells, etc.) * Experience with implementing test frameworks (bonus points for Google Test and VectorCast) * Excellent communication, analytical reasoning, decision making and problem-solving skills desired * Ability to partner with individuals and teams, build cross functional relationships and demonstrate boundary less commitment
* Project management experience * Experience with Confluence and JIRA * Experience with one or more of Xray, HP ALM, Zephyr, or similar tools * Experience as a software developer * Experience with connected products * Public cloud CI/CD pipeline creation & maintenance
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
Keurig Dr Pepper is a beverage company in with a diverse portfolio of flavored soft drinks, including water, ready-to-drink tea and coffee, juice, juice drinks, mixers, and specialty coffee.