Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. This position requires a strong background in embedded automotive software development and testing. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
* Implement efficient and robust software for our embedded autonomous driving computing platform, such as sensor drivers, middleware components, diagnostics, perception/planning/control modules, and ADAS/AD customer features
* Optimize performance, safety and security of the software using state-of-the art algorithms and dedicated hardware components
* Integrate, test and validate software components to ensure the required high software quality level and conformity to industry standards
* Be part of a fast-paced, highly motivated agile team developing cutting-edge ADAS/AD customer features for the Lucid Air!
* Demonstrated excellence in object oriented programming with C++
and/or strong C programming skills in the embedded context
* Experience with automotive embedded system hard- and software
* Experience with real-time operating systems, micro-controllers and their standard peripheral components
* Knowledge of automotive vehicle communication networks, such as CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, LIN
* Experience with DSP programming, such as CUDA and OpenCL
* Previous exposure to functional safety critical automotive software
* Knowledge of embedded software architectures and software patterns
* Experience with testing techniques, e.g. unit, HIL, SIL testing
* Knowledge of MISRA C/C++ rules and automotive SPICE
* A passion for cooperative test-driven software development
* BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
* Ideally 2+ years of work experience
* Advanced degrees preferred
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.