Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
TJX Digital has a great opportunity for an HTML and CSS expert who thrives in a fast-paced environment. We are rapidly growing and need someone to come along for the ride. You will work with various marketing and IT teams to update and create HTML email and templates. You will also work with our merchandising and creative teams to build HTML content for our websites.
* Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing HTML email and website content
* Develop content as per the wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications
* Interact with stakeholders, developers, architects and product/project managers.
* Conduct content development research, concepts and test/ optimize new and existing template designs for site and email.
* Review business requirements to create deliverables, suggest enhancements and provide guidance on best-practice practices and industry standards.
* Work with product and solutions managers to facilitate an understanding of deliverables, sizing estimates, and prioritization decisions.
* Perform minor editing, slicing and optimizing images from PSD files
* Validate/QA the site content and email content developed
* Work as a team member to collectively delivery the work as per the agreed timelines
* At least 5-7 years of overall experience in email and HTML content development.
* Photoshop experience for minor editing, slicing and image optimization.
* Dreamweaver (or similar) software experience for coding email campaigns.
* HTML email coding experience (hybrid, fluid and responsive knowledge is preferred).
* Experience with CSS and media queries; understanding of their limitations within email.
* Ability to QA email to ensure they adhere to best practices, and are fully localized and optimized.
* Knowledge of email design and coding best practices.
* Experience with Litmus (or similar) testing software.
* Thorough understanding of major email clients: Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo!, Apple Mail; their quirks and possessing the ability to quickly identify & troubleshoot rendering issues
* Familiarity with IBM Marketing Cloud and Whatcounts is a plus.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills useful for interacting with business stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Developer, Graphic Design, Fashion Retail, Web Design, Retail, Technology, Creative, Fashion
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.