Sony Corporation of America, located in New York, NY, is the U.S. headquarters of Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Sony's principal U.S. businesses include Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. With some 900 million Sony devices in hands and homes worldwide today, a vast array of Sony movies, television shows and music, and the PlayStation Network, Sony creates and delivers more entertainment experiences to more people than anyone else on earth. To learn more: www.sony.com.
Sony Corporation of America (SCA) is seeking an Email Specialist to join the Sony Rewards group in Paramus, NJ. The Email Specialist must possess strong HTML and CSS skills for responsive design emails and web pages, along with the ability to recognize browser incompatibility for HTML emails. The ideal candidate will be creative, a team player, efficient and effective at translating written and oral ideas into digital content in a fast paced multi-channel company. The successful candidate will work closely with our CRM Marketing and Digital teams, and report directly to our Senior Specialist, Marketing Operations to ensure effective interactive experiences. Candidates need to be highly proficient in HTML and have previous experience with java script and email service providers (SalesForce Marketing Cloud preferred).
* Convert all completed email campaign PSD files into CSS and HTML responsive emails
* Utilize the Email Service Provider for implementation of marketing emails, campaign deployments, daily reports and basic list segmentation.
* Work closely with designers to adhere to template designs and SLAs.
* Troubleshoot launched campaigns for critical rendering issues
* Ongoing research of new technologies
* Implement Adobe Launch link tagging and tracking queries for Adobe Analytics
* Assistance with page setup in Adobe Experience Manager
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Computer Science or Information Technology
* Minimum of 3 years' experience coding Email Marketing Campaigns using HTML and CSS
* Ability to hand code HTML from scratch
* Ability to recognize possible HTML email browser incompatibility
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite of software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
* Strong understanding of email client capabilities and design constraints on desktop and mobile, with expertise in developing and testing across multiple email clients (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc.)
* Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws and usability best practices
* Experience with marketing campaign reporting from Email Service Providers preferred (open rates, click rates and delivery stats, etc.).
* Experience with Adobe Launch and Adobe Analytics preferred
* Strong attention to detail
* All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Sony Corporation of America
Sony Corporation of America provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail to: Sony Corporation of America, Human Resources Department, 25 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. Please indicate the position you are applying for.