The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing email campaigns for Boot Barn. This includes end-to-end email campaign and program management such as production, deployment, tracking, link building and more. This position will support a fast-paced team focused on driving customer engagement through email newsletters, trigger communications, lifecycle marketing, as well as promotional and event campaigns. This position ensures that all email initiatives are executed on time and in accordance with business goals.
The Email Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer to positively affect customer engagement, satisfaction and retention. The ultimate goal is to create a compelling, relevant and consistent customer experience that carries through their entire lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to develop programming calendars and project schedules * Code emails, pull relevant links and add tracking codes on all email assets for e-commerce, store and event support for promotional offers, lifecycle marketing and special events * Lead A/B tests in subject lines, creative and copy tests to improve open-rates, click-through rates and conversion * Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports for email KPI results diving into subject line open rates and creative review click-through rates * Optimize emails for both desktop, tablet and mobile devices * Oversee daily email operations, coordinate email production and QA processes to ensure emails are accurate and deployed on time * Pull accurate lists, partnering with CRM team on segmentation and testing, to deploy emails that meet the business goals and email best practices * Deploy emails and partner with CRM team to monitor deliverability issues * Update lifecycle emails regularly * Manage requests for custom email products, gather all requirements, define product set and project manage completion * Log & monitor any bugs in the email marketing program and effectively get these issues resolved by working closely with ESP closely to fix or improve any issue * Constantly review best practices to improve all email communications and deliverability * Manage the creative updates for templated event emails, including emails to support local-store added events. * Monitor and track competitor emails * Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management * Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance * Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations * Adheres to local, state and federal laws * Performs any other duties that may be assigned by warehouse manager * Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
* This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred * 1-2 years work experience, preferred * Must be extremely well organized and be a strong problem solver * Self-motivated with good initiative * Experience meeting multiple deadlines
* Adaptability * Communication * Decision Making * Initiative * Innovation * Motivator * Organization * Professionalism * Results Orientated
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift * Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds * Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports * Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers * Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus * Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms
(Check the box that applies by double clicking on the box.)
Sedentary: Limited activity, no lifting, limited walking
Light: Office work, some lifting, bending, stooping or kneeling, walking
Arduous: Heavy lifting, bending, crawling, climbing
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
* The work space is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated with the proper safety compliance
About Boot Barn
Boot Barn is a lifestyle retail chain, which operates specialty retail stores.