Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's Bronto Client Services team, the Professional Services Email Designer/Coder will play a key role in the transition of our continued growth. Bronto provides a best of breed E-commerce marketing application, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
This Email Designer/Coder's time will be spent working on assigned Professional Services jobs. He/she will ensure jobs are started and completed in a timely manner while sticking to the confines of the scope(s). Day-to-day, this individual will be working to design and code customer emails and templates based on best practices while meeting customer expectations.
Only apply if you:
* Have an eye for design and passion for driving revenue for customers
* Understand layouts, responsive capabilities, and technologies that support successful email marketing campaigns
* Provide remote execution services to paying clients with a high degree of quality.
* Design various images, messages, templates.
* Code and test messages/templates for rendering.
* Stay up-to-date on Bronto platform changes/new features.
* Track all activities in PSA tool and document all client interactions.
* Assist with the onboarding/set-up of new client accounts.
* BS/BA degree
* 1 to 3 years of practical experience in design and/or skill-related position (graphic design, web design, email HTML coding, etc.)
* Must be able to code in HTML. CSS knowledge preferred
* Strong grasp of typography, usability, layout and responsive design principles
* Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures of digital graphic design and marketing
* Proficiency with standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator preferred)
* Practical experience in virtual customer training is a plus
* Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers, Preferred but not required
* Good verbal and written communication skills along with project management and interpersonal communication abilities
* Relevant product knowledge and experience with technology and web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadline
* High technical aptitude and attention to detail
* Must exhibit core competencies of customer focus, initiative, productivity and quality
* Must exhibit core values of transparency, approachability, and passion
* Strong interest in eCommerce and the user experience
POSITION LOCATION: Onsite at Oracle office in Santa Monica, CA
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.