ELINT Sr. Systems Engineer 6
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Systems (ISR Systems) is one of three L3 business segments, is an industry leader in the missionization, modernization, and maintenance of aircraft and ground systems, with more than 65 years of experience in developing complex intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance systems; command and control systems; and secure communications. We provide a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
EW/ELINT Systems engineers to join our research and development team in developing, maintaining, integrating and managing airborne ISR systems and networks, including electronic warfare and ELINT
You will demonstrate success by:
* Systems Engineering position supporting design, and development of complex, specialized hardware/software systems to process and manipulate ISR data from multiple data sources.
* Provides expertise in algorithm development.
* Performs data analysis of collected data to validate functional performance of developed systems.
* Interacts with customers to ensure a fundamental understanding of technical complexities and needs.
* Interfaces with Systems Engineering, Product Development, and Project Engineering to define new functionality.
* Candidates should be self-starting, work effectively in team environments, and possess excellent organization, communications, and presentation skills. Must be able to work occasional overtime, as required.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate engineering discipline
* Position requires an active DoD Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the TS/SCI level which requires US citizenship.
* Fourteen (14) years of directly related ELINT Systems Integration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A strong mathematics and/or statistics background, as applied to the solution of engineering problems.
* Hands-on experience integrating complex software intensive systems in a lab and/or aircraft environment
* Understanding of ELINT principles, equipment, and analysis techniques.
* Background or understanding of computer architecture and software architecture concepts and messaging.
* Experience working with classified information systems (AIS).
* Software/Hardware development experience
* Analog or Digital Signal Processing experience-
* UNIX / Linux and MATLAB analysis experience
* Knowledge of ELINT emitters and Multisensor Correlation Techniques including emitter geo-location algorithms and ELINT data analysis.
* A detailed knowledge of ELINT/Electronic Warfare Receiver and Pulse - Parameterization subsystems
* Experience with Specific Emitter Identification (SEI) tools and techniques.
* Experience with analytical tools such as MATLAB, MARTES, GALE LITE etc.
* Experience with ELINT databases, such as EPL, CED, EWIR, MIDB, etc.
* Experience with the following computer Operating Systems and programming languages: Linux (especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux) C , Perl scripts, etc.
* Experience with PosGreSql Database Tools.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.