*U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment*
The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) business division of Raytheon is seeking an engineer for the Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) engineering center to provide robust Integration of Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems. The SEIT EW Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department is seeking a Ground Power & Cooling System (GPCS) Demot Test Engineer to participate in all engineering aspects of a programs life-cycle, committed to innovative, cost-effective solutions for the Next Generation Jammer (NGJ) Engineering, Manufacturing & Development program.
* Minimum 6 years related system integration and test experience
* Experience in requirements analysis, integration and test.
* Knowledge of EW/RF principles and system and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
* Experience in EW/RF Systems design and development
* Experience in power and environmental control equipment integration and test
* Generate test plans/procedures to verify new/modified NGJ System functionalities.
* Generate scenarios for NGJ system test tools.
* Generate Problem Reports to identify system anomalies.
* Test software releases to check system stability and functionality.
* Provide support and/or conduct software/system acceptance tests to Quality representatives.
* Support the analysis of both internal and customer requirements.
* Development of Integration, analysis of data, development of new test platforms and methodologies.
* Participate in root cause failure analysis and corrective action and implementation.
* Communication of results and technical data to technical peers as well as leadership team members.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
* Ability to travel for extended test periods.
* Active DoD existing Secret clearance.
* Demonstrated experience in Integration execution and management through the use of test performance metrics.
* Experience of EW/Radar system test methodology, requirements, and methods
* Familiarity with requirements analysis tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
* Demonstrated ability to track system performance while balancing program risks and opportunities
* Experience and interest in MATLAB, LabVIEW, and Python
* Experience with test document preparation and/or revision.
* Experience with disciplined processes for test, such as Consent to Ship or Test Readiness Reviews.
* Experience with integrating and fault isolating analog electronic, digital electronic, RF, and closed loop servo systems.
* Experience with modeling and simulation via Special Test Equipment.
* Experience with anechoic chamber and range testing
* Experience with security requirements related to government testing.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
#ownthespectrum 137895 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.