Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a few.
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Granite Telecommunications has an immediate need for a senior level EIS IT Program Manager who will be the focal point for managing EIS Contract Modifications and Task Order Contracts with IT Development impact. This candidate will interface with Granite Government team members and internal IT departments to identify and manage development activities for contractual elements.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently or as a member of a team. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and learn new technologies quickly. We are a growing company where you will be able to have a significant impact on our internal processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Form and chair IT - Government meetings (coordinate the current contract mods with the IT updates needed to meet them)
* Own Government Solutions website
* Own contractual modification distribution and communication (Publication and internal ramifications)
* Organize and oversee agile releases as needed and across IT department boundaries
* Communicate with managers to staff effectively
* Lead a floating dedicated EIS task team including web developer, application developer, database developer, and QA resource as needed to meet urgent tasks (Dotted line as needed to those non-exclusive EIS needs)
* Primary IT development liaison with Business regarding proposals, timing, and special needs
* Attend and contribute at EIS development planning sessions to understand priorities and manage projects accordingly
* Triage and distribute updates, requests, and issues to the correct area
* Oversee release flow of EIS project release life cycle as a whole
* Elicit, write, and test own requirements
* Review and contribute to others requirements (evaluating and adjusting for dependencies and overlaps)
* Coordinate requirements, QA, and release timing with EIS business
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or relatedfield
* Ability to extract IT development efforts from government and agency contracts
* Knowledge of government security guidance programs and documentation (NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP)
* Experience working with various business functional groups to develop needed ITsolutions.
* Strong written and verbal communicationskills
* Excellent documentation and organizationalskills
* Possess a GSA Public Trust-2 for the Granite EIScontract
About Granite Telecommunications
Granite Telecommunications is a communications services provider for businesses with multiple locations.