eDiscovery Specialist--Boston, MA
Req #: 211442_1
Location: Boston, MA US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
Responsible for supporting the eDiscovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the United States Attorney's Office best practices related to eDiscovery and data workflow.
* Provides hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services. Creates and modifies files for upload, typically into COTS products, and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing. Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
* Performs quality assurance of all EFP services. Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides EFP Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies.
* Ability to provide Relativity training either one-on-one and/or in group settings.
* Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized.
* Requires understanding and knowledge of litigation discovery and eDiscovery process, and the EDRM workflow.
* Knowledge of Government's IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server based applications preferred.
* Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 10, document review software, and encryption methods.
* Experience with LAW, IPRO, Concordance, Summation, ICONECT, Relativity, MS Office Suite, and West LiveNote.
* Minimum of one year previous experience in an e-discovery or litigation support role, preferably in a firm or with an e-discovery vendor performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
* Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
* Ability to analyze a problem or project quickly and accurately, provide summary reports and status updates, as necessary.
* Must have an understanding of applications and tools being used and serve as first-line support for providing technical assistance.
* Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
* Must have outstanding attention to detail and accuracy in all situations and assigned tasks
* Must be able to organize and manage multiple priorities, work independently, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills
Relativity and Nuix scripting experience a plus
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.