We are looking for an EDI Specialist to join our team in Jacksonville!
* Ensures all electronic transactions supporting business processes can be completed
* Works with internal & external trading partners or business units to translate formats, ensure communication & facilitate the flow of new & existing transactions.
* Designs, implements, & supports electronic commerce solutions for business to consumer & business to business technologies -Contributes to & plays a key role in projects that encompass communications with EDI Value Added Networks, direct connections to trading partners, data transmissions to & from business applications, & data translation to & from ANSI X12 and other format types.
* Responsibilities may also include application development, as well as database design & extraction.
* Leverages network experience in virtual private networks, Internet protocols, & multi-tier environments to deliver solutions & provide ongoing business support.
* Understands the overall EDI technical and external regulatory environment, monitors EDI systems, performs root cause analysis of current issues and recognizes trends that may lead to future issues (e.g., performance, capacity)
* Solves and remedies complex problems (e.g., missing item errors, issues requiring coordination with other business groups for final resolution); recommends and implements corrective actions
* Works directly with customers/suppliers and interface groups to translate trading partner needs into EDI system requirements and connectivity
* Recognizes, develops and documents internal process improvements; trains and guides the team on the implementation of that improvement
* Completes any mapping changes required for a customer or supplier on board
Typically has 4+ years relevant experience
* 3+ year of EDI or related experience
* EDI System experience with a focus on Distribution documents (EG 850, 855, 856, 810, 867, 844)
* Experience with JD Edwards or Enterprise One.
* Strong verbal and written communication Skills.
* Experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator BP Modeler and mapper.
* Experience with SFTP, AS2 and VAN communications.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Working knowledge of how to create a transaction specification document
* Distribution Experience
* Working understanding of EDI terminology
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office
* SQL (Oracle and/or DB2)
* TrustedLink and BizManager a plus.
* HL7 experience is a plus.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.