Boot Barn is looking for an EDI Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the EDI operations of our company. The EDI Coordinator will be a liaison for overseeing and facilitating the onboarding and maintenance of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for Boot Barn, partnering with a 3rd party EDI provider. The ideal candidate will have experience in a retail supply chain and project management. The EDI coordinator will work extensively with both internal and external stakeholders to initiate, manage and troubleshoot to ensure a successful EDI implementation in this key supply chain role within the company. The candidate for this position will develop, maintain, and coordinate the flow of EDI transactions from source to target, ensuring timely and accurate exchange of inventory, order, shipment, invoice and receivable related information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborates with EDI Manager to identify and prioritize vendors for EDI implementation. * Prepares plans and manage EDI customer implementation to meet to EDI requirements and manage implementation for same. * Coordinates with Third Party EDI party and new Vendors to set up new processes and provide an optimal level of customer services. * Schedules weekly meetings with 3rd party providers and internal teams. * Reports on EDI LIVE supplier project status to EDI Manager on a weekly basis. * Communicates with suppliers on a regular basis to ensure the milestones are on-track and escalate up the supply chain on encountering major roadblocks & non-responsive supplier(s). * Collaborates with 3rd party provider to train & validate new suppliers that are on boarded and "LIVE" on EDI. * Communicates with internal stakeholders such as Accounting, Buying and IT for a successful EDI E2E validation. Follow-up on necessary changes needed from identified issues. * Tests all EDI transmissions, maintains all documents for trading partner setups and analyzes all customer requirements for processes. * Communicates with suppliers and performs all EDI tests for suppliers * Coordinates with IT developers to design all new EDI documents. * Reviews daily alerts, notifications, and reports; take action on errors or exceptions. * Accesses 3rd party EDI service provider sites to research and resend documents as required. * Coordinates with Vendors and Accounting on invoice issues. * Enters EDI daily transactions in a timely and accurate manner. * Verifies orders are shipping within required ship window/to be delivered by the required date. * Handles all EDI related questions & trouble-shoots as needed. * Resolves all order-related discrepancies.
* There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
* Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management * Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance * Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations * Adheres to local, state and federal laws * Performs any other duties that may be assigned by management * Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
* 2+ years of EDI experience preferred * Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. * Prior order management experience. * Understanding of EDI documents and relationships. * Excellent communication skills, organized, reliable, self-starter, and eager to learn and take on new assignments. * Analytical skills. * Must be able to troubleshoot and be a team player. * Ability to work well under pressure. * High degree of detail orientation as well as high degree of accuracy. * Excellent written communication and problem-solving skills required. * Resolves processing problems and keeps the appropriate people informed. * Ability to work independently and in a team environment. * Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Adaptability * Communication * Decision Making * Initiative * Innovation * Motivator * Organization * Professionalism * Results Orientated
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift * Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds * Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports * Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers * Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus * Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms * Sedentary: Limited activity, no lifting, limited walking
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
* The work space is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated with the proper safety compliance * Noise levels are considered moderate
Boot Barn, Inc. reserves the right to make exceptions to, modify or eliminate this document or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies, procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject.
About Boot Barn
Boot Barn is a lifestyle retail chain, which operates specialty retail stores.