* Respond promptly and accurately to incoming customer and external vendor inquiries, escalating if needed to the appropriate resource(s). Fully understand and assess client reported issues to determine prioritization. * Apply superior knowledge on wholesaler account set ups, EDI and dispensing data (switch) requirements. * Provide continuous updates to customers on open items, ensuring proper follow up and steps to close cases take place * Handle advanced/critical/sensitive issues regarding wholesaler account set up issues/EDI and dispensing data (switch) feeds. * Apply superior customer service skills on calls/webinars with clients or wholesaler or both. * Responsible for handling bundled cases which results in higher rate of customer satisfaction * Special projects - involves reaching out to customers to explain next steps and impact on system issues for customers that don't qualify for a dedicated SAM (Strategic Account Manager).\ * This position will be a shift between 7:30 a.m. - 5:30PM. (CST) M-F
* 4+ years advanced administrative support experience
* Minimum o 2 years of product support * Experience working with multiple departments, customers and/or vendors for issue resolution. * Excellent critical and analytical thinking * Experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment; must manage and maintain a high volume of assigned tasks with minimal supervision. * Experience working in a team environment and partnering with multiple individuals to complete tasks. * Knowledgeable in Excel
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Prior experience working in the Macro Helix Support division highly preferred * Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry * Preferred experience or knowledge of electronic data feeds (EDI and/or equivalent) is highly preferred * Preferred knowledge of Business Objects * Preferred knowledge of SAP * Preferred knowledge or experience in McKesson Connect system.
* HS Diploma, Vocational Training or Equivalent
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.