Atkore International Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Electrical Raceway products, primarily for the non-residential construction and renovation markets, and Mechanical Products & Solutions for the construction and industrial markets. Our mission is to be the customer's first choice for electrical raceway and mechanical products and solutions, by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value based on sustainable excellence in strategy, people and processes.
Our business is comprised of two reporting segments, Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products & Solutions, with total annual revenue of $1.6 B. Electrical Raceway has 2 business units, Cable Solutions and Conduit & Fittings, totaling just over $1B in annual revenue. Mechanical Products is a stand-alone business unit with about $600M in annual revenue.
Our global locations include 58 manufacturing and distribution centers in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Australia, and New Zealand with over 3,600 employees.
We are currently searching for an EDI Analyst to be based out of Harvey, Illinois. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, this person will be responsible for driving on-time delivery of all of our Electrical Raceway and Metal Framing Products. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3-5 years of experience in an EDI role. Experience in lean manufacturing or business system based company is a plus.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Work with IT and CSS consultants to continuously improve the sales order management module of JDE as it relates to EDI
* Troubleshoot EDI issues for customer service prior to entering helpdesk tickets
* Complete and approve testing for all EDI enhancements prior to their promotion within the JDE production environment
* Determine EDI Transaction Sets for implementation and Divisions to be included
* Maintain the EDI address and item cross reference table.
* Retrieve EDI orders from staging area and ensure a sales order is created
* Maintain the EDI customer brand relationship table
* Set-up and maintain new and existing customers on EDI
* Correct issues with EDI that prevent invoices from being received by customers.
* Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3-5 years of experience in an EDI role
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Office, Word, Excel & Power Point)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and/or with little supervision in a team environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude
* Strong problem solving skills
* Experience with AS400, JDE and Salesforce is a plus
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition, Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!