Atkore International Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Electrical Raceway products, primarily for the non-residential construction and renovation markets, and Mechanical Products & Solutions for the construction and industrial markets. Our mission is to be the customer's first choice for electrical raceway and mechanical products and solutions, by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value based on sustainable excellence in strategy, people and processes.
Our business is comprised of two reporting segments, Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products & Solutions, with total annual revenue of $1.6 B. Electrical Raceway has 2 business units, Cable Solutions and Conduit & Fittings, totaling just over $1B in annual revenue. Mechanical Products is a stand-alone business unit with about $600M in annual revenue.
Our global locations include 58 manufacturing and distribution centers in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Australia, and New Zealand with over 3,600 employees.
We are currently searching for an EDI Analyst to be based out of our headquarters in Harvey, IL., just 30 miles south of downtown Chicago. This individual will be responsible for the implementation and support of the EDI transactions in the organization. This position will be part of the IT team to design, program, and configure system solutions to meet current and future business requirements. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Participate in the implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI projects
* Implement new EDI transactions with our partners
* Perform modifications to existing EDI Mappings and configuration
* Monitor and resolves issues with inbound and outbound transactions
* Provide technical analysis and problem resolution to support requests received from internal and external customers
* Translate business requirements into optimal business and technical solutions
* Produce user documentation for applications developed.
* Develop and maintain robust test plan and procedures
* 3-5 years experience
* At least 3 years of experience in EDI implementation & support and at least 2 years experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
* Experience with full system development life cycle
* Experience with API is a plus
* Must have the ability to work well with others in a dynamic team environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Embraces an environment that supports our core values of Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore's culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS execution, improves our customer's experience, and delivers breakthrough results. Said another way, that's how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link behaviors to those priorities, all in a way that's consistent with our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition, Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!