DMI, the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI's Digital Commerce Group is seeking an experienced BA to join their growing team!
* Determine client operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
* Define, analyze, prioritize, and document business requirements
* Organize, manage, and communicate business requirements
* Document both functional and non-functional requirements
* Write user stories and tech stories, including error conditions and acceptance criteria
* Document process flows
* Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
* Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
* Gain and maintain technical knowledge of the systems and technologies we are implementing by learning from team members, reviewing publications, and hands-on experimentation
* Provide input to QA teams as they are creating test scripts
* Create test data and configurations that support demonstrating specific system scenarios
* Execute quality assurance tests on applications
* Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Technical Writing, Computer Science or a related field
* 4-6 years of experience as a functional, consulting, or software Business Analyst, or in a similar role
* Knowledge of ecommerce system components and functionality, including sites, integrations, content management, merchandising tools, payment, settlement, etc.
* Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC process
* Solid understanding of systems engineering concepts
* Demonstrated knowledge of tools and techniques for documenting requirements and process flows
* Ability to develop rapport and interact with all levels in client organizations
* Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with external clients preferred
* Experience working in ecommerce and retail preferred
* Availability to travel or work at a client site (20%)
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical Requirements
Location: Burlington MA, Reston VA, Pittsburgh PA
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with
a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up
your DMI wellbeing:
* Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
* Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
* Development - Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
* Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
* Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
* Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.