GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
The Ecomm/Programs Specialist will act as the point person for all eCommerce and program related activities within support. The Ecomm/Programs Specialist will work cross-functionally with the Training, Knowledgebase, Operations, teams to help create processes and identify education gaps. They will act as the primary liaison between ecommerce and various program (such as PLUS, GoPro Awards, VIP, EPP, etc) teams. They will develop and design technical content for support articles, community posts, and training curriculum. The ideal candidate will be customer centric with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the ability to translate complex resolutions and processes into simple, easy to follow content and trainings.
* Partner with eCommerce and various Program managers to communicate support parameters and integrate process into current customer support flow
* Create understandable and engaging support content via multiple communication channels (knowledgebase articles, training, etc)
* Be an escalation point and provide guidance on eCommerce and Program procedures for Customer Support globally, including direct interaction with escalated customers and cases
* Work as both champion for Support and filter new and ongoing issues/trends to key stakeholders
* Be the point of contact for eCommerce issues on the sales side of website; communicating issues, promotions, or A/B testing to the broader agent population
* Help establish internal and cross-functional processes to drive the reduction of customer contacts and agent effort
* Be the expert on all things eCommerce and Program related; understanding customer support processes and resolution techniques
* Handle customer contacts across all channels and deliver on key performance indicators and operational goals
Skills We're Stoked About
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to translate complex information into simple languages and procedures
* A passion for customer support and solving issues that balance the customer and business needs
* Ability to work under ambiguity and creatively solve issues quickly
* Ability to execute on goals both independently and in a group
* Experience with triaging subscription related issues and questions
* Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
* Live it. Eat it. Love it. - Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
* Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
* Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
* 401(K) matching
* Discretionary Time Off
* 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for new parents
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance - premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Employee commuter shuttles
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro is a technology company manufacturing mountable and wearable action cameras and developing its own video-editing software.