Earned Value Management (EVM) Team Lead
Req #: 217705
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
* CACI is the prime contractor for the development and integration of a large Personnel and Pay systems integration effort. The program is an ACAT-1B level program with high visibility within CACI's large portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The system is a future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR and Payroll capabilities across the enterprise and is designed to alleviate the customer's current reliance on stove-piped HR systems and payroll interfaces that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, the system will provide a centralized resource for employees, managers, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a multi-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the Earned Value Management (EVM) team. This is an ACAT-1B Army program with Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) reporting requirements.
* Ensures the program cost baseline satisfies contractual requirements
* Develops and executes programmatic budgets and financial plans that align with the program baseline
* Must be able to brief Senior Government Clients on EVM metrics and schedule performance.
* Ensures the quality development of the program's cost and schedule baseline to be presented at Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) with the government
* - Ensures Schedule Risk Analyses are performed upon request.
* Develops program unique standards and process instructions for planning, scheduling, baseline control, EVMS, financial controls, subcontract cost integration, and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) compilation and analysis.
* Ensures compliance with American National Standards Institute/Electronic Industries Alliance Standard 748 (ANSI/EIA-748) and CACI Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and associated internal company procedures.
* Assists with determining the critical path of the program based on schedule progress and established task dependencies.
* Builds integrity, establishes relationships, and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels.
* Transfers data from Microsoft Project to Cobra and ensures accuracy of data
* Develops and maintains artifacts and other program documentation
* Supports DCMA Surveillance activities
* Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* US Citizen
* Knowledge of CSDR requirements
* Experience implementing EVM baselines using Deltek Cobra
* Experience with Deltek wInsight
* Experience integrating EVM with Agile software development methodology.
* 5-7 years of working with EVM baselines and leading EV teams.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Project and other office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Visio and SharePoint).
* Bachelor in Business Administration or other related discipline.
* Experiencing supporting DCMA Surveillance activities
* Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
* Experience on large-scale software development projects.
* Possess relevant certifications, such as: Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified AACE Earned Value Professional (EVP)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.