The eCommerce Operations Specialist will primarily be responsible for acehardware.com order management, operational system issue resolution and communication, system enhancements, documenting operational processes, as well as executing BOPIS (Buy Online Pick Up In Store), BODFS (Buy Online Deliver From Store) and Assembly programs. This role will interact with Retailers, Analytics, Legal, Customer Service, Merchants, Marketers, Finance, IT, 3rd party partners and other key stakeholders. Additional project involvement will be required as needed. Participation in Ace Convention is required twice a year.
What you'll do
Responsible for All Order Logistics
* Responsible for reviewing various order status reports, liaison between partners (RSC's, IT, Marketing, Care Center) and handling all aspects of returns. * Handle defects, issues and enhancements to all acehardware.com systems. * Monitor overall site performance and identify potential issues and areas for improvement. * Manage In-Store Pick, Assembly & Delivery store activation process.
Serve as the Point Person for Customer Care Issue Escalations
* Work closely with ecommerce Platform and Ace Customer Care center to ensure all customer service issues are resolved to the customer's satisfaction. * Proactively train, implement policies/procedures and motivate these teams to reduce escalation. * Perform overall analysis to determine recurrent issues and complaints and make recommendations to reduce the number of escalated phone calls transferred to the ecommerce Department. * Assist finance with any acehardware.com order and payment issues. * Assist Care Center with any issues requiring escalation to 3rd party or IT partners.
Retailer Assistance and Communication
* Support with daily retailer customer service * Assist with communication via ACENET to relay monthly online promos and credits * Manage all aspects of the My Store hub and store locator on acehardware.com. Ensure utilization of features across all Ace branded stores. * Consistently work to improve the My Store hub and provide value to our retailers with constant communication reminders to update information as well as potential enhancements. * Manage requests for vanity URLs. * Provide Consumer Marketing Field Specialists with reporting on store usage of the My Store tool. * Responsible for our digital communication plan, which includes timely postings and constant updating of our content on ACENET. Must work closely with the team to ensure that all aspects of our digital programs are clearly communicated to the retailers.
* Consistently review and monitor product reviews while implementing new tactics to encourage consumers to submit product reviews to increase our product coverage. Work with Power Reviews/ to syndicate product reviews with our vendor partners. * In monitoring product reviews, communicate relevant information related to the products to the appropriate buyers. Constantly explore other marketing channels where reviews can be used to influence buying behavior.
* Track and report store participation metrics on demand for larger initiatives such as In Store Pick, Assembly & Delivery programs, etc. * Recommend changes, additions, deletions and improvements to enhance the customer experience. * Take on other special projects as needed.
What you need to succeed
* 3-5 years Marketing, Operations, ecommerce experience. * Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business. Master's degree a plus. * Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. * Proven customer service, project management and ecommerce experience. * Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results oriented. * Ability to analyze / interpret data, proactively make recommendations and successfully implement plans. * Relationship builder who can provide credible insight and knowledge. * Excel proficiency required (V-look ups, pivot tables), SQL and SAP experience a plus * Travel required 10% of the time
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.
About Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware is a company operating as a wholesaler of hardware, paint, and other related products.