The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with an unrelenting passion for excellence. While his achievements in aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investments in real estate that form the foundation of our company. With passion, determination and limitless imagination, he built one of the great American empires of the 20th century. At Howard Hughes, we live by our purpose to help people discover new ways of experiencing life - because it's not just buildings and places that matter, it's what you do with them that can change the way people live.
We aspire to be the most creatively driven real estate company in the world and we believe in fostering a culture that is built to last by cultivating curiosity and empowering every employee to find their story in this great organization.
The e-Builder Administrator (eB Administrator) will be the primary contact for HHC to maintain system level configuration and will be responsible for the support of both internal and external users. As the company wide Capital Management System e-Builder affects all aspects of HHC development projects and the eB Administrator will be required to be highly responsive and able to prioritize end user needs in the best interest of HHC. The eB Admin will liaise with the e-Builder steering committee and end users to implement any required account level modifications which could include modifications of data fields, reports, dashboards and templates.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Product Specific Responsibilities
* Project Setup
* User Provisioning (add, delete, modify roles)
* Template Maintenance (documents, budgets, schedules, mail merges)
* Account Configuration Changes
* Onboarding and training of new users
* User Technical Support
* Manage report and folder subscriptions
* Assist Finance and Accounting with maintaining JD Edwards / e-Builder interface.
* Produce reports/dashboards as required by Upper Management.
* Review monthly and quarterly product release notes - educate HH user base regarding new functionality and product enhancements.
2. Change Management Responsibilities
* Write requirements for steering committee review and approval.
* Development and maintain HHC Internal and External "User Guide"
* Development and maintain HHC specific support documentation.
* Coordinate configuration changes between all HHC regions for acceptance prior to implementation.
* Coordinate and execute user acceptance testing of major changes (e.g. new structured workflow)
3. Document Management Responsibilities
* Independently interpret industry specific documentation and determine how it should be filed.
* Work with e-Builder steering committee to develop and enforce companywide project document filing and retention policies.
* Develop and maintain a standard project template library (pro-formas, contracts, change orders, directives etc)
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Experience using e-Builder or other capital or construction management software preferable.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the staff within HHC.
* Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks, develop, analyze and/or revise procedures, meet deadlines, and work in an environment of heavy pressures and changing priorities.
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to compose correspondence and reports.
* Demonstrated experience with computerized systems, database management and spreadsheet and word-processing programs to manipulate data and create reports.
* Ability to use independent judgment and initiative to accomplish tasks.
* Knowledge of construction industry including methodology, terminology, workflow/paper flow of design and construction activities as well as demonstrated knowledge of contract documents and specifications.
* Skill in using computer software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to troubleshoot problems and develop creative solutions
* Resourceful and self-directing, ability flourish in a fast paced and demanding work environment
About Howard Hughes
We own, manage and develop commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate throughout the country.