Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to provide project management and planning support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community. This position is location in Reston VA and Washington DC.
* Responsible for all aspects of project performance to include technical, contractual and administrative.
* Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all tasks.
* Support new project identification and tracking and project requirements evaluation and functional analysis.
* Validate project concepts with the customer and stakeholders.
* Create and finalize project implementation plans. Define, manage, monitor and control project scope, cost, risk and schedule.
* Plan for and ensure adequate project documentation is completed.
* Resolve conflict among project team members
* Escalates conflicts, delays, and roadblocks quickly in order to resolve conflicts before they impact project execution and delivery
* Provide feedback regarding employee performance on a project team to the functional manager for documentation and performance planning.
* Schedule and conduct various team and project status update meetings.
* Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
* Minimum 5 years of providing management and technical direction to project personnel.
* DoD and IC experience desired.
* Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
* Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
* Write, edit, and produce contents for contract deliverables: reports, training materials, presentation slides, letters, fact sheets, diagrams, and capability statements.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
* Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).