Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Blackbaud is looking for an experienced and collaborative Dynamics Solution Architect who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with Operations, DevOps, and Engineering teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address business problems and accelerate the adoption of cloud services.
As a trusted advisor, you will lead discussions around understanding best practices and have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy by connecting technology with measureable business value. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a depth in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
What you'll be doing:
* Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
* Working with engineering teams across the organization to deliver through clear leadership/direction, influence and integration with agile development processes
* Provide technical leadership, capture best practice knowledge and share across the solutions architect community
* Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights and build relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be advocates
* Deliver presentations with a high degree of comfort speaking with various levels to include executives, IT Management, and developers
* Provide key feedback to provider on gaps, requirements, and proposed features
What we'll want you to have:
* 5-10+ years of experience in architect or lead software development role focusing on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform
* 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MS is preferred
* Demonstrated experience leading, developing and implementing go to market solutions
* Experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
Why you'll want to come work here:
* Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
* Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
* Named to Forbes' Fast Tech 25 and Fortune's Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
* Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.