Kastle Systems LLC
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle's mission is to be our customers' best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The candidate will be responsible for the ongoing support and configuration of Kastle's on-premise Dynamics CRM 365 system. Ideal candidate will be a possibility thinker who can apply Dynamics CRM capabilities to address Kastle's business needs.
* Manage the resolution of CRM Help issues
* Assist in creation of documentation for training and new feature announcements
* Work in multidisciplinary teams to define complex processes and procedures for system configuration and implementation
* Design and implement forms, views, dashboards, business rules and workflows
* Modify and streamline existing configurations
* Identify opportunities for integrations between CRM and other internal Kastle systems
* Maintain data integrity through regular review and upkeep of CRM database
* 2 years Kastle experience
* Affinity for intricacies of CRM and other internal Kastle systems
* Willingness to help others fully utilize CRM features.
* Understanding of Information Technology and its capability in improving business operations and business process management (reengineering).
* Exceptional critical thinking skills: able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Highly motivated, resourceful, self-starter with the ability to make decisions and collaborate in a fast-moving environment.
* Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills to interact with all levels of the Kastle community.
* Ability to come up with relevant and creative ideas, analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
* Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative and flexibility.
* Ability to handle multiple and complex tasks simultaneously under tight timeframes with maturity, good judgment, and grace under pressure.
* Experience supporting geographically dispersed clients/users.
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
About Kastle Systems LLC
Kastle Systems provides comprehensive, turnkey security solutions for more than 10,000 premier sites across the United States and abroad.