Minimum Clearance RequiredUS Citizen Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer
* US Citizen
* Produce products and work in tandem with our creative, UX, and development teams
* 5 - 6 years' experience in working on Drupal projects in a team environment
* 2 years 'experience with PHP language, including the versions from 5.4 and above that emphasize object-oriented techniques
* Experience with Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
* Deep familiarity with Drupal's 'hook' system for modifying contributed modules remotely -- from functions written in custom modules
* Command line competence in Linux to be able to work with sandbox instances. This includes editing server files, navigating server folders, modifying permissions and other such actions
* Familiarity with most common contributed modules
* Familiarity with GIT
* Experience building or working with Drupal 8 sites.
* Working in Linux and Eclipse
* Background in 'site building' to be good at vetting, installing and configuring modules for 'sandbox' projects
* Familiarity with DB and DB Modeling - in particular MySQL
* Full Stack knowledge
* Ability to navigate on the command line and use a version control system.
* Experience in adding, editing and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal installation based on provided directions, text, pictures and wireframes.
* Experience in testing and modifying Drupal themes and stylesheets to ensure consistent display in major browsers on Mac and PC platforms, including latest and 2 prior versions of IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
* Experience to support themes, particularly in providing 'preprocess' functions and in providing rendered output (HTML) that has proper hooks for style (CSS);
* Strong grasp of semantic, HTML and CSS based design.
* Experience with SASS or LESS
* Experience in creating, editing and integrating Views blocks and pages in a theme.
* Degree in Computer Science
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.