Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that delivers unique best value solutions, services, and technologies that meet our clients'mission-critical needs anytime and anywhere. At ManTech you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Support Coordinator to join our Program Management Office (PMO) Team in the Herndon, VA area. The PMO Team supports our employees on a number of Department of State (DOS) contracts primarily providing protective technology services at U.S. embassies and consulates throughout the world. The PMO Team provides oversight for a number of different processes such as travel and deployment management, expense reporting, training enrollment, and visa and passport issuance. The Program Support Coordinator will report to the PMO Manager.
* May be require to travel to additional designated work site. (Arlington, VA)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Act as the point of contact for all employees who are deploying and/or going on TDYs to OCONUS locations.
* Provide employees with detailed training and instructions on the entire pre-deployment process and resolve any issues.
* Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and submitting visa applications and for securing passports with our outside contractor.
* Assist employees with coordinating required pre-deployment training, receiving and reviewing Synchronized Pre-Deployment and Operation Tracker (SPOT) profiles, getting required clearances, acquiring DOS medical clearances, and submitting Electronic Country Clearances (eCCs) and Letters of Authorizations (LOAs).
* Prepare and maintain program related documents and records, update PMO spreadsheets and databases, and help maintain contract compliance.
* Other administrative duties as assigned.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills,Leadership Skills,Listening Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Negotiation Skills,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Organizational Skills,Presentation Skills using Powerpoint,Project Management Ability and Skills,Public Speaking Skills,TeamBuilding Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.