Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Documentation Specialist to support the development of project documentation, briefings, and marketing materials.
This positions requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance.
* Interface with users to understand user objectives and goals; workflows to accomplish their tasking; the data they need to perform their missions; the rules for organizing, using, and managing data; and policies for data interaction and interoperability
* Work with a team to develop services-based enterprise architectures that support the user's business needs using a variety of technologies, to include virtualization, integrated build and deployment, and mixed use platforms
* Assist in the development of technical roadmaps for capability providers/integrators
* Develop customer briefings and support technical meetings
* Experience using with SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Project required
* Experience using Adobe InDesign preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skill required
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree (+5 years' experience), Associate's Degree (+7 years' experience) or High School Diploma (+12 years' experience)
* At least three (3) years' experience in support of DoD programs having the Integrated Defense AT&L Lifecycle Management Framework, and experience with ensuring adherence to master plans and schedules, and developing solutions to program problems
Other Skills Preferred:
* DAU (or other equivalent program) Level I certification requirements in Program Management or Acquisition
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.