Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Document Management Analyst II
Helpline Document Management Analyst II
* Provide superior customer service to claimants, authorized representatives, attorneys, and the general public who contact the VCF regarding the all-inclusive claims process in multiple languages.
* Proactively provide support to any caller requesting assistance on the claim process including but not limited to: filing a claim, general information on the VCF, review and explanation of VCF policy, claim status/processing, request for hard copy forms, verbal registrations and technical assistance using the online claims system.
* Act as subject matter expert on the claimant portal, working with the Claims Management System (CMS) team to conduct UAT and other testing as needed.
* Document each contact from claimant or authorized representative in CMS in accordance with established SOPs.
* Review pending claims for issues in supporting documentation and proactively resolve claim discrepancies identified in the claim handling process via phone or outgoing mail.
* Conduct "Unrepresented Claimant" Outreach on a weekly basis based on the needs of the project to provide proactive claim discrepancy support.
* Handle special projects and administrative support to Claim Review Attorneys, Special Master's Office and other VCF teams.
* Exercises sound judgment in escalating inquiries to the Supervisor when necessary.
* Serve as POC responsible for the completion of various requests and tasks, including (but not limited to): Expedite claim requests and tracking, Attorney Removal, MCN Resolutions, Verbal Change of Address, Verbal Registration, User Delegation, Payment Outreach, Pro Bono Clinic Screening, Incomplete Claim Form Outreach, Return to Sender, VCF Voicemails (Spanish and English) and Private Physician Outreach.
* All DMA I and/or DMT duties as assigned.
* Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
* Undergraduate degree and at least two years of working experience in a similar environment (VCF experience preferred) is required.
* A minimum of one year experience in a customer support role, call center, or other high call volume environment is required.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment. Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important. Must be able to read and follow instructions and SOPs and ask questions as needed.
* Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the claims processing support effort as a whole.
* Must have excellent writing skills, the ability to multitask, high attention to detail and outstanding oral communication capabilities, including the ability to explain complex issues in a simplified manner.
* Must demonstrate patience and resilience in dealing with difficult callers, and have the ability to communicate verbally in a manner that expresses sincere empathy.
* Requires sound judgment in escalating inquiries to the Supervisor when necessary.
* Must have proficient typing/keyboarding skills, ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously while handling calls, experience with PC-based databases (MS Access) and MS suite of applications, including experience with MS Excel, experience with web-based applications, and ability to quickly assess the history of a claim and hone in on the key issues relevant to the call and the caller.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement