* Prepare documents for entry into the imaging system by removing staples, paper clips, duplicate forms and unnecessary forms.
* Index batches of data once scanned into the imaging system.
* Perform regular daily maintenance of scanner.
* Define and/or delete batches and/or documents for rescan or batch verification.
* Index scanned documents into imaging system by typing names, account numbers, dates of service, and insurance information in appropriate batch category.
* Check on the quality of documents during scanning.
* Match corresponding paperwork to accounts.
* Prepare, sort, scan, review, and index documents for electronic imaging.
* Meet quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
* Learn current products and services offered by DJO Global.
* Comply with all applicable governmental regulations.
* Comply with all applicable DJO Global's policies and procedures.
* Comply with DJO Global's Code of Conduct.
* Comply with business principles: maintains the privacy and confidentiality of information; protects the assets of the organization; act with ethics and integrity; reports non-compliance; and adheres to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma
* 1+ Yrs of exp
* Typing & 10 Key exp
* 3+ Yrs of exp
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About DJO Global
DJO Global is a manufacturer and distributor of medical devices for musculoskeletal health, vascular health, and pain management.