Your role: As the Distribution and Logistics Systems Analyst, you will report into our Distribution Advancement team. The goal of The Distribution Advancement team is to improve the value of Logistics & Distribution Operations by providing support for systems, analytics, information and distribution center management; developing the framework necessary to improve our cost, services, quality and speed. This position can be based at the Milwaukee, St. Louis, Allentown or the Burlington, MA sites.
* Execute and drive new process strategies to deliver efficiencies within Distribution Operations
* Provide data mining and analytic expertise to support all NA warehouse activities
* Evaluation of change requests related to distribution, change request management, user/site/factory acceptance testing, regression testing
* Consults with suppliers, users & IT for diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
* Warehouse and Warehouse Management system design, configuration and maintenance
* Lead and develop processes & operational improvements
* Monitor Technological advancements in Distribution & Logistics and propose new technologies to support the business
* Assists in the development of training materials and procedures and/or train users in the proper use of operations hardware or software
* Develop and institutionalize appropriate metrics including dashboards, scorecards, KPIs and productivity reporting
Who you are:
* BA/BS degree in business administration, engineering, international transportation and logistics or related area or equivalent work experience.
* 8-10 years of experience or relevant Distribution Center Management/Supervisory Experience
* Experience with SAP EWM & SAP TM is a plus
* Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and Relational Database Experience required
* Programming experience is a plus
* Experience with Warehouse Automation; WEC, ASRS, Conveyors, etc. is a plus
* Willingness to travel 10 - 25% domestic and internationally with ability to travel on short notice
* Projects may require occasional weekend work
Job Requisition ID: 187553
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, ERP, SAP, Database, Testing, Technology