What you'll be doing...
The Innovation Architect will support the sales teams in strategic account planning, developing a pipeline of opportunities for development by Account Management and Solution Architecture, and supporting the Account Team in communicating the strategic vision and value propositions to senior customer stakeholders.
* Own the solution strategy for Verizon's largest Federal customers.
* Ensure compliance with Verizon's solution governance processes.
* Publication of jointly agreed three or more years roadmaps across appropriate technology towers.
* Support the account teams in developing and maintaining strategic account plans.
* Support at least four Executive Briefings each year.
* Review and approve all Solution Design Documents.
* Ongoing maintenance of the Solution Design Document and associated product/service catalog.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in the IT infrastructure industry.
* Knowledge of government security compliance constructs.
* Ability to communicate and/or present at C-level across both IT and business leaders.
* Experience in development of customer facing business cases.
* Ability to work independently and self-motivated to achieve outstanding results.
* Experience in solution design and / or product development.
* Commercial acumen, ability to develop business plans at a conceptual level.
* Knowledge of legal, tax and regulatory rules that apply to global services.
* Ability to navigate both internal and customer business processes (governance, financial approvals, change-control, etc.)
* Experience in service management and/or supplier management.
* Ability to understand and develop SLA's, KPI's within complex commercial contracts.
* Experience in Federal Enterprise Architecture.
* Active Top Secret security clearance, and eligibility to maintain.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.